The future family farming business will succeed when families nurture the wisdom of the older generation, harness the energy and new ideas of the younger generation, and source the most appropriate professional guidance.
- The Evolution of Succession and Governance on a Medium Size Dairy Farm. A Case Study from Canterbury, New Zealand
- 22nd International Farm Management Congress
- Succession Planning – Getting the Conversation Started
- Professionalising the Family Farming Business with Graham Parker
- Country TV Interview with Matthew Pickering on Farm Succession Planning