BUSINESS AND STRATEGIC PLANNING
Knowing where you want to get to is the prerequisite for determining what to do. The clearer your vision is the easier it is to make the right choices of how to get there. Effective planning deals with these fundamentals. Coach Approach Rural has developed a logical process that supports rural families and businesses to get real clear about where they want to be and how to get there.
THE PROCESS CAPTURES BUSINESS CRITICAL COMPONENTS, INCLUDING (but not limited to):
- Mission – our purpose and why we are in business together
- Vision – our desired future
- Core Values – who we are as a business and what drives us
- Current Reality – where we are now, internally and externally
- Future State – who we want to be, what we want to be doing and what we want to have
- Strategies – bridging the gap between current reality & future state, with tangible goals
- Annual (Business) Plan – establishing actions to achieve goals in the successive business period.
Pre-work of questions and assessments are required.
This is followed by one or more one2one sessions.
A meaningful, live, documented business plan that can be used to;
- Drive implementation,
- To identify barriers
- To foster accountability and
- To monitor successes.
Varies depending on the complexity of the business, what work has been done to-date, the travel required, and who is to be involved in the process.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
Working one2one with our experienced rural team you will be coached and mentored through a discovery, assessment and planning process.
This will clarify:
- Your values, goals and objectives for your rural business
- Where you and your rural business is today
- Where you want your rural business to be at a future time
- How to build a practical roadmap of how to get there
- Accountability steps around implementation of the plan.