This programme develops the mindset and skills for more effective conversations with leadership teams, staff, peers, industry influencers and family – these skills apply anywhere there are relationships. Done consistently well these conversations precipitate awareness, clarity, ownership, engagement, accountability and achievement of results.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
The programme covers
- The principles that support growing and developing the potential in others
- The 5 step coaching model – a proven method for getting results from coaching conversations
- The Art of Conscious Listening – taking listening to the next level
- The Art of the Question – discovering new pathways to better solutions
- The Art of Telling – How to share wisdom, wisely.
Our approach is that people learn best by doing. In a confidential environment the programme is set up to for participants to use existing workplace challenges for practice, they will solve some of their most significant leadership problems while learning this way.
As the phases of the programme are completed you can expect to see
- Immediate shifts in leadership behaviours.
- Leaders understanding how to connect and build trust with others.
- Leaders knowing how to enrol others in the organisation’s agenda so that it becomes the employee’s agenda.
- Leaders shifting from a superior-to-subordinate directive style to a peer-to-peer collaborative style.
- Leaders shifting from problem-solving, to unlocking the problem-solving capability of others. Rather than ‘doing it all’, managers become true leaders and develop the capability for others to perform, whilst creating capacity for themselves.
- Leaders moving others to take action.
The quality of conversations your leaders have can make or break the achievement or not of your businesses goals and objectives. Equipping your leaders with the skills to have powerful coaching conversations is an accelerator for them delivering the required results.
This is a two-phase programme spanning 4 weeks, incorporating a 2 day workshop, and 2 hours of one-to-one coaching to embed the learning into new thinking and new habits.
- Ashburton – Tue 12 & Wed 13 February 2019
- Pahiatua – Wed 10 & Thu 11 April 2019